Steps to Get Your Marriage License
● You must be at least 18 years old.
● You must provide government-issued identification to prove your name and age.
● You must not be currently married.
● It is recommended to pre-register online. https://clerk.clarkcountynv.gov/AcclaimClerkPreApp/Home/Index
● If you pre-registered online, you still have to go pick up the license from the Marriage License Bureau (address: 201 E Clark Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89101).
● You have to have the envelope with all the papers they give you at the Marriage License Bureau
● Your minister will need the papers before performing the ceremony. He/she will fill in the papers and have a witness sign.
● The minister has up to 10 business days to file the paperwork from your wedding date.
● You are responsible to order the certified copy of the marriage license online. https://clerk.clarkcountynv.gov/AcclaimWeb/Marriage/FindMyMarriageRecordSearch
● Certain countries require an apostille in order for your marriage to be recognized by your country authorities. If you are living outside of the United States, check with your government to see if they require one.
● Our minister can file an Apostille for you for an extra fee.